The Society was founded to study creative technologies that meet the needs of society and to study the problems that may arise in the process of accepting technologies through the interaction of 'science and humanities'. In addition, the Society will deeply communicate these findings with relevant experts from Asia and the Pacific Rim countries to promote the future-oriented development of the IT, BT and NT industries and contribute to securing competitiveness.
The Society will actively promote the following projects to meet the purpose of the establishment.
- Holding academic conferences and exhibitions
- International academic exchange and technical cooperation
- Journal publications
- Research and development
- Meetings, lectures, lectures, monthly breakfast seminars
- Information exchange and promotion
- Standards development
- Publication and dissemination of newsletters and other literature